Which beauty sites do you follow on a regular basis? Here are 6 of mine:
1. Sparkled Beauty, http://sparkledbeauty.blogspot.com/
“Halifax” is a beauty blogger based in Canada – Nova Scotia, of course! Highlights of her blog include NOTD, weekly flyer deals, and her effort to create a comprehensive list of Canadian beauty brands (I volunteered a few names). She adds a light-hearted personal touch with news about Halifax city and her 10-year-old daughter “Squirt.”
2. British Beauty Blogger, http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/
British Beauty Blogger posts several times a day; I subscribe to the daily digest. She presents sneak peeks of the latest launches. I follow her for updates on UK beauty brands, including Seventeen, or 17, from Boots and B. from Superdrug.
3. We ♥ Sundays from the Urban Retreat Boutique, http://www.urbanretreat.co.uk/beautique/learn/We_Love_Sundays.aspx
The Urban Retreat Beautique is a UK-based online beauty retailer that specializes in luxury beauty brands. Every Sunday, I look forward to its We ♥ Sundays feature that presents interviews with movers and shakers in the beauty industry. Fun questions that We ♥ Sundays asks include:
- Favorite brunch spot
- Favorite day of week
- Most recent purchases on bankcard
- Favorite Tipple (drink)
- Saturday Night – Dancing till dawn or takeaway and a movie? and of course,
- Favorite products from The Urban Retreat Beautique
I enjoy reading the responses, which provide insight about the interviewee.
What are the 3 other beauty sites that I follow on a regular basis? Go past the jump to find out: