- Wow! Talk about a high-low collab! Ikea has teamed up with fragrance brand Byredo to launch a scent collection.
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) published A Guide to United States Cosmetic Products Compliance Requirements last month (May 2017). The guide supports manufacturers who want to learn about Federal and State regulatory authorities and technical regulations in an easy way.
- Do you know that coconut oil is 82% saturated fat, a higher percentage than butter, palm oil, or lard? Read Coconut Oil Is Still Fine — Not Great, But Fine for more about coconut oil.
- Is the Kardashian-Jenner clan our American royal family? Their fame doesn’t rise and fall with the latest film or music, and most everyone wants to KUWTK (and I am sure that there are many folks who trash the Kardashian-Jenner clan publicly, but follow their exploits privately 😊). Kim Kardashian West debuted her own #makeup line KKW after abortive Kardashian Beauty lines and the recent collab with sis Kylie Jenner. No surprise – her first offerings were highlighter/contour kits.
I bought cosmetics bags as impulse purchases. They’re in the closet, in one of those hanging purse organizers. I don’t use them. Some people say that cosmetics bags can double as evening bags, but none of mine qualify for evening wear. When I travel, I just toss my cosmetics into a Lug train case with clear windows and smoosh it into my suitcase.
I found this UPPTÄCKA Toiletries bag at IKEA:
I’m actually using it. I use the UPPTÄCKA Toiletries bag to hold everyday essentials. No more searching around for things when I’m rushing to get out the door in the morning!
Specs (more info than you’ll find on the IKEA web site):
- Metal frame keeps bag open.
- Roomy 9″ long x 6″ wide x 7″ deep.
- Exterior pocket with a Velcro fastener
- Interior zipper pocket
- Interior pocket with a Velcro fastener.
- 100% nylon exterior
- 100% polyester lining
- 5 available colors: pink (shown), dark blue, dark grey, off-white, yellow-orange
- Price: $6.50 ($5 for IKEA FAMILY members)
- The bag is one of the items in the UPPTÄCKA travel collection
The UPPTÄCKA Toiletries bag is not for sale on the IKEA web site, check to see if it is available in your local store.