Who took advantage of Ulta’s 20% off sale (prestige brands included) last week? I did. Here’s my mini-haul:
My makeup weaknesses are neutral tone eyeshadow palettes and lipstick (I must have at least 100 lipsticks). These products are what I bought:
- ColourPop Crème Lux Lipstick in LA Lady (rosy terracotta) – creme lipstick is a new offering from ColourPop
- Flesh Fleshy Lips Lipstick in Drool (subdued watermelon) – Fleshy Lips Lipstick is a sheer “your lips but better” lipstick. To read more about Flesh, visit Revlon to launch Flesh makeup at Ulta.
- BareMinerals Gen Nude Neutral Eyeshadow Palette – part of BareMinerals’ extensive Gen Nude collection
- Revlon to launch Flesh makeup at Ulta. (2018, June 01). Retrieved November 2, 2018, from https://thestylepagep2.wordpress.com/2018/06/01/revlon-to-launch-flesh-makeup-at-ulta/
- Ulta Beauty. (n.d.). Retrieved November 2, 2018, from https://www.ulta.com/
- Ulta haul. (2018, October 31). Retrieved November 2, 2018, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbipzeRRzyw Video created by Cold Cream ‘n’ Roses
- Ulta.com haul [Digital image]. (2018, October 31). Retrieved November 2, 2018, from https://thestylepagep2.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/slide2.png Image created by Cold Cream ‘n’ Roses
After an initial foray into bricks-and-mortar stores at Sephora, ColourPop has arrived at Ulta! The collection includes liquid lip colors, eye shadows, and highlighters. You may order ColourPop through ulta.com or select stores.
For the benefit of my readers in the DC metro area, here are the local Ulta stores that carry ColourPop: