I love Bloglovin’ It’s the best way of keeping up with other beauty blogs. Now I’ve added The Style Page to Bloglovin’. Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Which beauty sites do you follow on a regular basis? Here are 6 of mine:
1. Sparkled Beauty, http://sparkledbeauty.blogspot.com/
“Halifax” is a beauty blogger based in Canada – Nova Scotia, of course! Highlights of her blog include NOTD, weekly flyer deals, and her effort to create a comprehensive list of Canadian beauty brands (I volunteered a few names). She adds a light-hearted personal touch with news about Halifax city and her 10-year-old daughter “Squirt.”
2. British Beauty Blogger, http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/
British Beauty Blogger posts several times a day; I subscribe to the daily digest. She presents sneak peeks of the latest launches. I follow her for updates on UK beauty brands, including Seventeen, or 17, from Boots and B. from Superdrug.
3. We ♥ Sundays from the Urban Retreat Boutique, http://www.urbanretreat.co.uk/beautique/learn/We_Love_Sundays.aspx
The Urban Retreat Beautique is a UK-based online beauty retailer that specializes in luxury beauty brands. Every Sunday, I look forward to its We ♥ Sundays feature that presents interviews with movers and shakers in the beauty industry. Fun questions that We ♥ Sundays asks include:
- Favorite brunch spot
- Favorite day of week
- Most recent purchases on bankcard
- Favorite Tipple (drink)
- Saturday Night – Dancing till dawn or takeaway and a movie? and of course,
- Favorite products from The Urban Retreat Beautique
I enjoy reading the responses, which provide insight about the interviewee.
What are the 3 other beauty sites that I follow on a regular basis? Go past the jump to find out:
I’m a member of the StumbleUpon for beauty bloggers on Facebook. It works like this:
- You must be an active beauty blogger who publishes at least once a week.
- Off topic posts will be deleted.
- For every post you submit to the group, you must stumble (or thumb up) FIVE other posts. One post allowed per day.
- For every post you stumble, please “like” the post here in this group so we know you stumbled it. Be sure to stumble first, and then like the posts. Please only submit a link if you can stumble 5+ links (preferably on the same day).
To date, I’ve stumbled 170 posts from other beauty bloggers. Discover posts from other beauty bloggers at My Likes | StumbleUpon.com.