- Women’s March co-organizer Linda Sarsour has links to Hamas and supports Sharia law. If “intersectionality” involves finding common cause with Sharia, I don’t want any part of it.
- Modern feminism objectifies women as female sexual organs. But wait, that’s unfair to people who self-identify as women but don’t have vaginas!
- Using young children as props is child exploitation.
- Young children shouldn’t be exposed to vulgarity and obscene language.
- Pussyhatters are not worthy to be heirs to the legacy of Susan B. Anthony and other first-wave feminists.
- Abortion is not a reproductive right.
- While I support birth control and the freedom it has given to women, its unfortunate side-effect has meant sex without commitment.
- Today’s feminists conflate womens’ health with funding of Planned Parenthood. I refuse to accept that Planned Parenthood is the only game in town for services such as pap smears, mammograms, and contraception.