I decided to compile a list of recommendations for foundations for dry skin via SkinnyScoop. Here are the recommendations I received:
- Glow: “Shimmering lavender shadow. Chic candy color glosses. Icy pink and cool bronze highlighters glisten with glamour.”
- Express: “These must have essentials include buff, rose-gold, cream, and bronze for casual elegance.”
- Motivate: “Heather, berry, plum and pale pinks are the highlights of this palette, taking you from the boardroom to a night on the town.”
- Seduce: “The perfect smoky eye in white, silver and black. Sheer ruby and silver glosses. Velvety burgundy blushes add just the right hint of drama.”
BeautyADDICTS recently added BeautifulLIPS Lipstick to its collection. The BeautifulLIPS collection consists of 8 lipstick shades.
|beautyADDICTS BeautifulLIPS lipstick|
- Glow: Flirt (delicate pink) and Affair (rose)
- Express: Shy (peach) and Toast (described as “the perfect everyday shade that works on all complexions”)
- Motivate: Peep Show (eggplant) and Vintage (soft berry)
- Seduce: Femme Fatale (dark burgundy) and Sinful (red-orange)
I was pleased to receive samples of Affair, Shy, and Vintage. BeautifulLIPS Lipstick is emollient and creamy and therefore is particularly good for winter time. Affair and Vintage are soft colors and particularly well suited for everyday wear and safe for work. Shy was too pale for my liking.
beautyADDICTS BeautifullLIPS Lipstick retails for $18 each and is available at www.beautyaddicts.com and salons.
The Style Page would like to acknowledge Lexamedia for sending me samples of beautyADDICTS BeautifulLIPS lipstick for my review.