When I go to the salon to get my hair colored, I ask my hairdresser to tint my eyebrows; however, a couple of weeks before I go to the salon (I go every 5 weeks), the grey hairs begin appearing on my brows.
I’ve experimented with various products:
- Majolica Majorca Brow Customize
- Laura Mercier Brow Definer
- Revlon ColorStay Brow Enhancer
- LORAC Brow Wax
- Tinted Clubman mustache wax (for real!)
- 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyebrow from K-Palette
- TouchBack Brow Marker
Both 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyebrow and TouchBack Brow Marker are good for covering individual hairs.
However, my favorite brow product is Paula’s Choice Hair/Brow Tint. It comes in a tube, much like a mascara, and has a brush that it is flat on one side, enabling it to act like a comb. I like it because I can groom and tint my eyebrows in one step.