This has been an incredible season for makeup launches:
- Pati Dubroff for Costco (debuted in June)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty for Sephora (featured in the August issue of Allure). See NYLON’s feature beauty marc on 5 items worth splurging on
- Michael Kors Makeup (also featured in the August issue of Allure)
- butter LONDON for Ulta
But wait, there’s more! 🙂 In the near future, we can expect new makeup lines from:
- British MUA Charlotte Tilbury (debuts September 2; don’t know if she’ll launch in the U.S.). British Beauty Blogger (see 6 #beauty sites to follow) wrote, “.. they’re being very secretive.. I was invited to see it but it’s under an embargo so didn’t quite see the point in going. It better be good is all I can say after all this fuss!”
- em by YouTube phenomenon Michelle Phan. Read an exclusive interview with Michelle Phan at makeup.com.
- Jane Cosmetics (a relaunch of the popular 90s brand). Check out this article about Lynn Tilton, “The Wild Woman of Wall Street,” who’s reviving Jane (she’s also behind Stila)
- Tory Burch Beauty. The Glossy Pages by gloss48 (via WWD) reports that Tory Burch Beauty will launch September 26.
Whew! So many launches, so little time! 🙂