I bought cosmetics bags as impulse purchases. They’re in the closet, in one of those hanging purse organizers. I don’t use them. Some people say that cosmetics bags can double as evening bags, but none of mine qualify for evening wear. When I travel, I just toss my cosmetics into a Lug train case with clear windows and smoosh it into my suitcase.
I found this UPPTÄCKA Toiletries bag at IKEA:
I’m actually using it. I use the UPPTÄCKA Toiletries bag to hold everyday essentials. No more searching around for things when I’m rushing to get out the door in the morning!
Specs (more info than you’ll find on the IKEA web site):
- Metal frame keeps bag open.
- Roomy 9″ long x 6″ wide x 7″ deep.
- Exterior pocket with a Velcro fastener
- Interior zipper pocket
- Interior pocket with a Velcro fastener.
- 100% nylon exterior
- 100% polyester lining
- 5 available colors: pink (shown), dark blue, dark grey, off-white, yellow-orange
- Price: $6.50 ($5 for IKEA FAMILY members)
- The bag is one of the items in the UPPTÄCKA travel collection
The UPPTÄCKA Toiletries bag is not for sale on the IKEA web site, check to see if it is available in your local store.